At a time like this, all good news is worth celebrating! Here at RF-SMART, another big milestone is in the books. RF-SMART is proud to partner with more than 1,000 NetSuite customers for our mobile inventory solution - adding to our portfolio of more than 1,700 customers worldwide. Accurate inventory is critical to any Cloud business, and we are committed to providing a Built for NetSuite solution that ensures 100% visibility into product location, movement, and related employee activity.
Since winning SuiteApp of the Year, RF-SMART has delivered a WMS solution that continues to support and extend NetSuite functionality. This includes gap-filling functions like cycle counting, multiple options for picking, and mobile Retail functionality like Pre-allocation and Location Leveling.
When we announced our 500th customer in the summer of 2018, we shared how the pace continues to accelerate - and boy has it ever. RF-SMART has doubled that number in 22 months. This is great momentum, as it took 20 months to hit our first milestone of 100 customers. There is still work to do, but we continue to be excited about the increasing rate of adoption of RF-SMART by the NetSuite ecosystem.“I am thrilled that RF-SMART is helping 1,000 NetSuite customers strengthen their supply chains," said Michael Morales, RF-SMART CEO. "We are partnering with our Customers to meet their needs and challenges, and that aligns with our mission of transforming customers and changing lives. We are focused on creating a product that improves Customers’ operational efficiencies, and we will continue to create and invest in world-class inventory software products for NetSuite customers.”
Why did they choose RF-SMART?
Like any NetSuite user looking to automate their warehouse processes, these companies thoroughly evaluated their options. A couple of factors to consider when looking for a barcoding solution for NetSuite:
- Can it be configured with or without bins? Not all warehouses need bins. An ideal solution, like RF-SMART, leaves you the option to add bins later.
- Does it have a quick time to value? Minimizing the time of implementation means you can start improving accuracy and visibility sooner (faster ROI and happy customers). RF-SMART installs and works in minutes.
- Does it have an integrated packing station? RF-SMART provides the right tools to easily scan items as they are packed into boxes and the option to ship with one click, increasing accuracy.
- Does it provide a one-stop-shop for all your warehousing needs? Our team of experts is ready to assist with any warehousing questions. Research some best practices.
- Has it been fully tested? You deserve stability with your solution. Does your solution perform full functionality regression testing every night, eliminating the need for user tests before implementing updates?
“The team at RF-SMART has been exceptional. During implementation, they were quick to not only show us what worked but to work to adapt to our processes where it made sense. We couldn't ask for a more robust, easy-to-use or reliable system. When looking at moving your business to the cloud, when every last dollar of inventory needs to be accounted for and every process needs automation, we turn to RF-SMART. You can't go wrong.”
If you’re interested in learning more about RF-SMART for NetSuite, speak to our team.