Easily Manage Day-to-Day Picking Task Assignments with Pick Manager
RF-SMART's Pick Manager is a way to easily manage daily picking tasks in NetSuite. Managers are able to find and group orders together and then apply common configurable picking strategies (like multi-order or tote picking) for orders.
Using Pick Manager allows for day-to-day control to make adjustments for any given day. The user-friendly UI allows you to easily prioritize and assign work to specific users or groups of employees, giving you a paperless start process and drive efficiency in the warehouse.
Pick Manager allows you to:
- Group Orders for Fulfillment Activities
- Prioritize Orders for Pick/Pack/Ship
- Electronically assign orders to individuals and/or teams for picking
- Preview the pick plan and then release orders to the warehouse
Automate Your Picking Processes & Work Assignments with Pick Planner
RF-SMART’s Pick Planner is for companies looking to automate the entire pick plan process using advanced picking scenarios (like Zone Picking, Wave Picking, or Pick by Unit of Measure, UOM). Managers create pick plans and then either execute or schedule that plan to run at a specific time.
One pick plan creates one or more picking tasks, and users pick the orders using RF-SMART mobile picking functions. Once complete, the tasks are updated in real-time to NetSuite, and an item fulfillment is created for the task or order.
Pick Planner allow you to:
- Automate the setup and execution of different picking strategies and order profiles.
- Schedule and Create Tasks that are released at certain times
- Split orders across multiple tasks, or pick by UOM, License Plates, or work order.